Founded in 1951 as a painting company owned by Giovanni Rubbi, known as “àl pittùr”, who as a young man was the apprentice of the famous Piacenza artist Ernesto Giacobbi.
In the 1980s, his son took over the paint shop and launched a line of paints under his own brand name, to which a line of industrial paints was added in the 1990s. In 2001, the company merged into the present Industriefarben sas, which markets, under its own brand name, metal and wood paints of all types and customised specifications, shipping them throughout Italy and abroad. Qualified advice is also available for private individuals and companies from a registered expert.
DIRECT SALES ALLOW OUR CUSTOMERS TO MAKE CONSIDERABLE SAVINGS WITHOUT SACRIFICING QUALITY. BECAUSE IT IS THE QUALITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT MAKES THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.